Business Law & Advice
At Pharos Legal we appreciate that you have gone into business to do business, not get bogged down in business law.
So whether you are considering:
- Forming a limited company
- Putting a shareholders’ agreement in place
- Going into partnership with someone
- Protecting your business by introducing business terms and conditions
- Building or refreshing a business website
- Engaging in e-commerce
- Exiting your business
- Introducing new stakeholders into your business
- Succession planning issues
- Appointing new directors (including non-executive directors)
- Selling your business
Pharos Legal has the necessary expertise to assist you.