Employment Law & HR
Pharos Legal offers a wide range of services to employers and significant flexibility of approach on costs. From one-off jobs to undertaking day-to-day advisory support we can tailor a package to suit your business needs.
Our main objective is to take care of the legal requirements imposed by employment law so as to free you up to concentrate on your core business – our involvement can save you money because we will help you avoid making mistakes that might result in a visit to the Employment Tribunal.
We specialise in:
- Contracts of employment – we can prepare robust contracts for all your staff, including employment contracts, consultancy agreements and service agreements
- Policies and procedures and staff handbooks
- Day to day HR advice – including disciplinaries and dismissals, redundancies and restructuring
- Varying terms and conditions
- Business sales and acquisitions – including TUPE transfers
- Employment issues arising on business insolvency
- Representation at the Employment Tribunal in relation to claims brought by and against current and former employees
We can also advise you on a range of methods of retaining and motivating your staff, including incentive schemes, bonus structures and share options.
Through our HR Consultant, who also happens to be an accredited mediator, we are able to take care of your “soft” HR needs as well – including:
- Carrying out disciplinary investigations and grievance hearings and other employee relations-related work
- Job evaluation exercises and job description creation
- Recruitment campaigns – advertising, assessment centres, interviewing and selection, offers and induction programmes and graduate recruitment
- Introduction of HR systems – absence management, performance (appraisals), and inductions
- Employee engagement – communication and feedback surveys
- On-site management of TUPE consultation processes
- HR strategy development in line with business objectives and growth opportunities
- Facilitation of management meetings and workshops
- Training related to people management e.g. absence management, recruitment skills, managing appraisals, discipline and grievance and conflict resolution.
This combination of technical legal capability, soft skills and years of experience enables Pharos Legal Limited to offer a truly rounded employment law and HR support service to its clients.
For more information or if you have any questions, however big or small, email: firstname.lastname@example.org