Have you ever been in need of advice and support regarding your job situation? Or wanted to better understand or to negotiate a new employment contract? Pharos Legal can help.
We can assist you by:
- Explaining your employment rights
- Reviewing your new contract and suggest changes to protect you
- Supporting you through disciplinary proceedings or help you raise grievances regarding your employment
- Guiding you and advising you throughout redundancy procedures and helping you to challenge redundancy decisions
- Providing tactical as well as technical legal advice on achieving an exit from your employer
- Bringing the full range of Employment Tribunal claims including for unfair dismissal, breach of contract and discrimination
- Representing you in the Employment Tribunal – including filing a claim, case management or pre-hearing issues and tribunal representation
- Ensuring your employer does not make unlawful deductions from your wages
- Negotiating and advising on compromise agreements
For more information or if you want a free, no obligation initial consultation – email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, we recognise that if you are leaving your organisation, the prospect of looking for your next role in today’s job market can be particularly daunting.
We are delighted to recommend Personal Career Management who can provide outplacement support (frequently this is funded by your employer as part of your exit terms), helping you review your options, make smart choices and then implement an effective job search campaign. For further information please take a look at their website: www.personalcareermanagement.com