Why Use Pharos Legal?
We are confident that if you choose to instruct Pharos Legal, your expectations will be exceeded and you will join the ranks of our very satisfied clients.
Thanks to our clients’ feedback we are ranked in both the UK’s leading directories – The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
In particular we are very proud of the following of our attributes:
- Our technical expertise, recognition by independent legal directories and years of employment law and HR experience
- Our ability to offer competitive fixed fees for your work – giving you certainty about our charges
- Our offer of a fixed monthly subscription fee with no lengthy tie-ins should this be desirable to assist your business in managing its costs – many providers will seek to bind you to a 3 or 5 year contract with no ability to opt out, whether the service is acceptable or not
- Our “virtual HR Director” service – offering businesses without a dedicated HR resource a fixed fee, affordable on-the-ground HR resource to deal with day-to-day issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and sickness absences (without the fixed overhead of recruiting an employee to undertake this role)
- Our phenomenally responsive service
- Our commitment to a personal, lasting relationship with your business and developing an in-depth understanding of your wants and needs
- Our willingness to travel to see you rather than requiring you to come to us – saving your valuable time
- Our regular email briefings – the Pharos Legal Beacon – keeping you abreast of relevant employment law and HR developments
- Our interactive seminar and bespoke training services – to ensure you understand the ways your business may be affected by changes in legislation and case-law
- Our timely Twitter (@PharosLegal) and LinkedIn updates